Scathenly Brilliant Ideas

Scathenly Brilliant Ideas

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Honor those who have passed

My post the other day about "Before I die I want to" has gotten me thinking about those who have passed before me, those I have loved.

How does one thank the dead for all they have done for us?  How do we honor those who have given so much to us?

Tears?  Yes, we cry but that is not enough.  They loved us and would not want us to squander our lives in useless grief and mourning.

Sweat?  Yes, we work to finish what they started. 

My mother was working on a book of short stories about her family.  I have continued with family stories in this blog. 

Honor those who have passed before you by finishing what they started.  Don't squander your inheritance.  Leave your own legacy.  It begins today.

No comments:

Post a Comment