Scathenly Brilliant Ideas

Scathenly Brilliant Ideas

Sunday, December 4, 2011

UN-Bubblely Lou

I don't know what is going on in my pea brain but I'm quite sure something is wrong - very wrong.  I am feeling very UN-Bubblely Lou. 

In just a very few short hours Darrell will pick me up so that we can finalize our packing, etc. for the trip to sunny Florida and then cruise to The Bahamas. 

I should be imitating Tigger - bouncing off the walls, giddy with excitement.

OK Girl!!! 

What is your mantra?

Life is an adventure!

A big, bold, epic and often time unpredictable adventure.  Kick yourself in the butt and turn up the radio, dance around the Christmas tree and live.  The future is not guaranteed.  Life may have other plans for you.  This moment, this priceless second in time - here and then gone forever.  Here and now.

"Today is life - the only life you are sure of.  Make the most of today."  Dale Carnegie

I know how short life can be.  I have seen it first hand.  I have seen people I love full of vim and vinegar, full of life and then gone forever. 

Turn off this computer, get up and shake your bootie, Bubbley Lou.  You've got yet another adventure to prepare for!

No comments:

Post a Comment